Founded in 1952
The Stablemates are the men’s club of St Justin. We meet in the small hall on the first Tuesday of the month. There are no dues but we do serve a great meal for a nominal fee. Doors open at 6:30 PM followed by dinner at 7:00 PM. After dinner there is a short business meeting and occasionally guest speakers.
Men of the Parish are welcome to join the Stablemates:
• To promote our mutual spiritual welfare.
• To enjoy the company of other men
• To assist the parish through volunteering and fund raising.
Activities that benefit the Parish:
• Supply money counter teams for the Sunday masses.
• Host Outreach Dinners for seniors twice a year.
• Crab Cioppino Dinner fundraiser in November
• Christmas Dinner in December.
• St. Patrick’s Day Dinner fundraiser in March.
• Distribute flowers at all Masses on Mothers Day.
• Other events as needed.
For Info call: Jim Newton, 408-296-1193.